Golf 101 is great for women wanting to learn the game for the very first time or for women who haven’t played in a while and want to get back into golf. Participants have a chance to develop relationships with other new golfers, an LPGA / PGA professional that is passionate about women golfers, and other women already playing regularly at a particular course. Participants will also meet “Golf Buddies” – more experienced golfers who will provide mentoring, encouragement and friendship! Through these relationships, the teaching professional and the Golf Buddies work together to create an environment where women with little or no experience can learn everything they need to feel comfortable navigating the golf course on their own.
Have you ever wanted to…
- Meet new people?
- Learn a new hobby?
- Get more exercise?
- Use golf as a professional advantage?
- Be more comfortable on the golf course with your golfing friends and family?
- Understand what all the golf “fuss” is about?
Then Golf 101 is the perfect opportunity!
$225 for members of the Texas Golf Association or Women on Course
$250 for non-members
What you get…
- Five group classes with a PGA / LPGA Instructor
- Welcome gift from the TGA
- Two-month Women on Course Membership
- Women on Course “Fast Track” Online program materials
- Introduction to “Golf Buddies” – More experienced golfers to provide mentoring, encouragement and friendship
- One hour each week for five weeks
- An interest in experimenting and taking a chance on golf
- An interest in making new friends and trying something new
You Don’t Need…
- Any prior golf experience or knowledge
- Any prior athletic experience
- Any golf equipment (bring your clubs if you have them, but we’ll provide clubs to use if you don’t)
PLACE HOLDER FOR AD