Make a Donation, Make a Difference
The TGA Foundation is funded solely by private and corporate donations, which are fully tax-exempt to the extent allowed by the IRS. Contributions help support future expansion and to enhance current programs and initiatives that now include the Winners’ Program, Bill Penn Grant, TGA Works, Bob Romero Scholarship Program, The Muhleman/Kallinas Scholarship Program and the Legends Junior Tour, a joint venture between the Texas Golf Association, the Northern and Southern Texas Sections of the PGA, and Houston Golf Association.
Team TGA Donation
Team TGA is a program that allows you to donate to the Foundation and receive some TGA apparel/goods. See below for the different giving levels. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Please fill out the secure online donation form below. Thank you for your support. Click here to donate to Team TGA! Team up with the TGA to help grow the game.
Click here to learn more about our Foundation Programs.
Player Level: $125 Receives: Member newsletter plus logo golf cap
Par Level: $250 Receives: All of the above plus golf shirt with TGA logo
Birdie Level: $500 Receives: All of the above plus golf outerwear
Eagle Level: $1,000 Receives: All of the above plus golf jacket
Texas Level: $2,500 Receives: All of the above plus golf bag with TGA logo and an 18 hole golf experience with TGA staff
NOTE: A portion of your contribution is tax deductible and will be given to the TGA Foundation in your name. A tax receipt will be sent for your records. Please make all checks checks payable to the Texas Golf Association.
Printable application to mail in, click here.
For more information on how you, your company or club can help make a difference, please contact the TGA Foundation.
- Timeline Photos With the guidance of public health experts, the Founding Partners have canceled the upcoming #DriveChipandPutt qualifying season and rescheduled the National Finals for April 4, 2021, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19.
View full update and FAQs ➡️ DriveChipandPutt.com 1 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2018, Mitchell Meissner made a dramatic change to his game six months prior to the 109th #TexasAmateur. The Rice Golf alum, a right-handed golfer, started putting left-handed. He posted 6-under-par 282 at Whispering Pines Golf Club to ... 1 CommentsAlbert Requenez Jaime Requenez told you it works! Get that right handed putter!Jaime Requenez Albert Requenez lol4 Likes
- Hackberry Golf Club Hosts Texas Golf Association Women’s Eclectic Irving - The Women’s Eclectic Golf Tournament, sponsored by the Texas Golf Association (TGA), was held for the first time at the Hackberry Creek Country Club in Irving on March 9 and 10. Women from all over the country participated ...
- USGA Championships and Qualifying Update
Canceled and will not be rescheduled:
-2020 U.S. Women’s Amateur Four-Ball
-2020 U.S. Amateur Four-Ball
Canceled in their current forms and will be redesigned as events unfold:
-U.S. Open Local Qualifying
-U.S. Women’s Open Qualifying
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2017, Zander Lozano made a game-time decision minutes before he teed off in the final round of the 108th #TexasAmateur at Lakewood Country Club. He asked his good friend, Josh Dedmon, to caddie. With Dedmon on his ... 4 Likes
- Timeline Photos A BIG thank you to Grapevine Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram for their $5000 corporate sponsorship of the TGA Foundation’s Stars Fore Stars event on June 10th! Grapevine Dodge is the best-kept secret in DFW offering a perfect car-buying experience including ... 4 Likes
- Texas Golf Association - News The Texas Golf Association has been closely monitoring all information available regarding the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 and after careful consideration, the TGA has suspended all competitions and golf activities indefinitely but at least through April 12. | Full Statement: 3 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2016, Frederick Wedel won the 107th #TexasAmateur at Oak Hills CC. It was the former Pepperdine Men's Golf All-WCC selection’s first TGA start. He carded rounds of 69-70-70-70 to win by one stroke.
🏆Register for the 111th ... 2 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2015, Michael Cotton played his final 10 holes at Bent Tree CC in 8-under-par to capture the 106th #TexasAmateur. The former Mean Green Golf standout’s 7-under-par 29 on his closing nine propelled him to a 3⃣-shot victory.
... 3 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2014, Will Zalatoris claimed the 105th #TexasAmateur as a 17-year-old at Brook Hollow GC. The Wake Forest Men's Golf alumnus carded rounds of 68-71-67-68 to win by three. Now he's on the Korn Ferry Tour & is ... 7 Likes
- Texas Golf Association - News TGA Statement on COVID-19 | At this time, the Texas Golf Association will continue our competitive events as scheduled. There are no planned changes to our Championships, Qualifiers or Fun Golf events at this time. | Read the full statement ... 10 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2013, Doug Manor won the 104th #TexasAmateur as a 32-year-old mid-am at Lakeside CC. The former Oklahoma Men's Golf golfer would go on to win 2013 TGA Player of the Year. Today, he's a Principal at Neuberger ... 1 CommentsMike Rausch Doug Manor is a stick!8 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2012, a hail storm damaged the greens at Lakewood Country Club the night before the first round of the 102nd #TexasAmateur. The Honors Golf Club hosted the championship. Thomas Birdsey won with an 18-foot birdie on the ... 7 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - During the summer of 2011, Kelly Kraft made amateur golf history. He claimed his second #TexasAmateur title at Austin CC in June. He won the #TransMiss in July and captured the #USAmateur in August.
Trans-Mississippi Golf Association | ... 10 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2010, Chris Ward went wire-to-wire at Royal Oaks CC in Dallas. The former Texas Tech University standout added the #TexasAmateur to his 2010 Big 12 Conference individual title.
🏆Register for the 111th Texas Amateur at Boot Ranch: ... 1 CommentsDwayne Ward Great Year11 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2009, James Sacheck won the 100th #TexasAmateur at Miramont Country Club. He rallied from six-shot behind the 54-hole leader to claim the title. Jordan Spieth finished T-4 and two shots behind Sacheck.
🏆Register for the 111th Texas ... 3 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2008, Kelly Kraft won the 99th #TexasAmateur at Houston CC. The former SMU Men's Golf All-American carded rounds of 75-69-71-68 to beat John Peterson by three strokes.
🏆Register for the 111th Texas Amateur at Boot Ranch: https://www.txga.org/111th_Texas_Amateur.html 5 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2007, Charlie Holland won the 98th #TexasAmateur at Whispering Pines Golf Club. He finished three strokes better than Robby Ormand and Andrew Landry. It was a special day in Texas golf history. Charlie’s father & TGA President, ... 11 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2006, Paul Haley fired rounds of 72-66-64-68 at Dallas CC to hold off Cody Gribble and Terrence Miskell at the 97th #TexasAmateur. It marked the 100th anniversary of the TGA, which was founded in 1906. Hambric Sports
... 3 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2005, Kevin Schultz had just finished his freshman year at Texas Longhorns. He arrived at the 72nd hole of the 97th #TexasAmateur needing a birdie to win and drained a 10-footer Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa's ... 6 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2004, Zach Atkinson carded rounds of 66-71-71-78 to win the 95th #TexasAmateur at The Club at Carlton Woods. The former Mean Green Golf standout's golf career includes:
🏆 '14 United States Golf Association - USGA Men’s State ... 7 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2003, Ryan Baca became the first back-to-back #TexasAmateur champion at Dallas Athletic Club since 5-time PGA TOUR winner Scott Verplank in 1984-85. Baca is the only Texan to win multiple #TexasAmateur and #VeritexBankBNJC titles.
🔗Register here: https://www.txga.org/111th_Texas_Amateur.html 16 Likes
- Photos from Texas Golf Association's post #TexasAmHistory - In 2002, former Baylor Athletics standout Ryan Baca won the 93rd #TexasAmateur Horseshoe Bay Resort’s Slick Rock Course. He clinched the title on the second playoff hole over current Korn Ferry Tour golfer, Martin Flores.
🔗Register here: https://www.txga.org/111th_Texas_Amateur.html 4 Likes
TGA Grants Help The First Tee of The Piney Woods Expand Program
The Texas Golf Association Foundation, the chartiable arm of the TGA, recognized The First Tee of The Piney Woods with both the Bill Penn and Winnersandrsquo; Program Grants in June. Fast forward five months, and the East Texas youth organizationandrsquo;...
First Tee of The Piney Woods Scroes Two TGA Grants
The First Tee of The Piney Woods in Longview brings joy and excitement to more than 400 local junior golfers every year. The programandrsquo;s dedication to growing the game through junior golf was recently recognized by the Texas Golf Association Foundatio...
Quitman Senior Awarded $25,000 College Scholarship
Abigail Dobbs of Quitman recently was named the winner of the TGA Foundationandrsquo;s 2019 Doris Kallina/andrsquo;Nez Muhleman Scholarship, valued at $25,000 over a four-year period. Dobbs was presented with a $3,000 check on April 11 in a late afternoon cer...